Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ONE LINERS

  • Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this B.S. before.

  • I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

  • I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

  • A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

  • What do you call a fish with no eyes? ... A fsh

  • Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost my electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

  • A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

  • A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

  • Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

  • Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marti, the new place looks great! I'm sorry your old blog went kaput.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The jokes (yup, I've heard 'em) look good on the new template.
...Can't help you on the self-publishing. There are a few on-line publishers where you can have even one copy published for a small reasonable fee....Not sure of name of any them, but probably will come up on google or other search engines.
...Good luck.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the morning giggle, Marti! Those were very cute!

Kel

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckles. Enjoying your blog very much :)

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I love the Antoine de Saint-Exupery quote in your sidebar. I made a copy and keep it on my monitor at work. Great choice!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home