Friday, February 17, 2006

And the Winner is...

Thanks to all of you who submitted a joke or voted for your favorite in the Best Valentine Day Joke contest.

We have a winner! Hoss at Old Horsetail Snake was our winning jokester!
He will receive a one pound box of Russell Stover chocolates
Russell Stover Chocolates


for his
winning entry [#6]!


I will go over and notify him, and get his mailing address (hope he trusts me with it - LOL)

Again, I deeply appreciate all of you that visited, told a joke, or voted. It was a lot of fun!





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am humbled by all this adoration. You suppose I would geet any votes if I ran for the position of Jesus Christ in the next election?

11:28 AM  
Blogger Talamasca said...

Wow... The owner gives prizes? Sheesh... I should've discovered this blog earlier... LOL... Anyway, thanks for visiting my humble abode... Come back again!!! ;-)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THER goes my winning speach was already.
oh well would like to thank my mum anyway for dropping me on my head as a baby.
and will start getting next years entry ready.
percyxxx

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I need to add a box of chocolates as a runner-up in my newest contest! Except that I'd probably eat it before the contest was over! Hope you have a great weekend!

12:15 AM  
Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

Congratulations Horsetail Snake,
I'm still trying to figure out if I used to date you.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A deserving winner. Sometimes you just can't compete with a dildo ...

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home