Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Crazy Says Wha-?

OK, this has been an insane week, and its only Wednesday - LOL

Busy, busy, busy, too much to do. But the craziest thing in my world isn’t me (for once).

Over the weekend here in Kansas City, there was a nut job guy who went off the deep end and shot up a shopping mall, killing people.

I’m sure all of you remember how after the Virginia Tech shooting, the crazy guy showed up all over the news, with his “final messages”. All the news outlets played them. Then they all apologized, and agreed that showing them was wrong, wrong, wrong. Shouldn’t glorify a madman.

So what happens here? The nut job leaves a final message and yup, you guessed it, it is on the news. Even worse, they are telling us that this sick, sorry SOB was living without running water, so he had been (quoting the news) “depositing his bowel movements in a kitty litter box”.

Cats across the land are horrified.

Has our society just lost every brain cell? What in God’s name are they thinking, broadcasting stuff like that? Damn if I know. I’m tired and cranky and have 10,000 things to do today, and the LAST thing I want to hear about when I flip on the TV at 3 AM is where a killer took a dump.

I hope all of you have a better day.

To leave a comment, please go here
Thanks!