Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Flu pi

Today is pi day.





I’ve never been a worshipper, but I find it interesting that there are people who worship at the church of pi.

I’ve been worshipping at the porcelain throne. A stomach flu bug has sidelined me. March madness here is the dash to get to the toilet before one or more orifices explode, expelling the contents of my innards.

So I have to make this brief. Not this brief, which does seem apropos, though, considering...LOL





It is actually a safe! A place to hide your valuables!

Gotta run (groan, horrible pun)
Happy almost wordless Wednesday!

The Wordless Wednesday Blogroll



You don’t need to be a participant to comment!
For information on joining the fun, and the getting the blogroll code, please go here.

PLEASE NOTE:
This is a NEW world headquarters for Wordless Wednesday!






To leave a comment, please go here
Thanks!