Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Beautiful 2000



Can you find me?

I’m in some mighty fine company! Friends in the collage include:

Beaman

Ben

Bug

Cat

Char

Dariana

Julia

HART

Liz

Logic

Matt

Mike

Miss Cellania

Peter

Rod

Sandy

Seth


And a big thanks to Tino who brought it all together


This is such fun! I want to click on everyone - LOL

I’m sure I missed some, but I have to get up to the hospital now. There are a lot of pictures and I don’t know what many of my blog buddies look like! Let me know and I’ll add you!

My father-in-law is still not doing very well. His pneumonia got worse, his blood pressure is down and his urine catheter caused bladder bleeding. When he is conscious his lucidity is in and out. It's very nerve wracking. And not easy to blog about, much less make funny. I’ve got a lot of funny stuff on here, check the archives or buy the book - LOL http://lulu.com/martilawrence

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up on a few friends today, and wanted to say hi to everyone.

Peace and joy to all of you!




To leave a comment, please go here
Thanks!