Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving A Freebie



I love all of my Internet friends.

It still amazes me that this technology allows me to meet such wonderful people from all over the world! As a a way of expressing my deep appreciation of the friendships I have made, I am offering my new novel to everyone FOR FREE!

If you visit this blog, you can read the entire book online. I started this project on the first of the year, and I posted a single page every day.

I thank all of you for reading my mental meanderings. I hope that each of you will take time today to count your blessings, even the little ones we often take for granted...a home, our families, our health.

I wish you all peace and love (‘cause I’m an old hippie and that’s what we do - LOL)





To leave a comment, please go here
Thanks!