Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Wordless Wednesday #5

Some of the blogs I visit only allow Blogger ID for comments, so that is gonna bring y'all here, and you're going to see that I haven't posted for months and think, "WTF?" LOL

So I am going to cross-post here from time to time to keep this blog updated.

I do my full time posting at my own domain now, and have a book of humor essays coming out soon.

I appreciate anyone who reads my words anywhere - LOL Thanks for stopping by!

Today, July 5th


click to enlarge



Eve Billy Morrow Jackson



"Eve" by Kansas City born artist Billy Morrow Jackson




The Wordless Wednesday Blogroll - See Sidebar

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really neat photo! If you look on my TT list today, you will see that houses like that scare me; especially at night, but the flag makes it a lot less scary.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home