Saturday, July 15, 2006

Open Mouth Insert Foot

Insert foot into mouth

Oh gawd, I’ve done it again - stuck my foot in my mouth, clear up to the ankle - LOL!

It’s hot, gawd it’s hot here. They’re saying the heat index this weekend is gonna be 118 degrees!

So I bought ice cream drumsticks.

They come wrapped in a little plastic bag, and there’s always a bunch of the crushed peanut topping that gets knocked off inside the bag. I’m always mindful when I unwrap it, to split the side seam very carefully, and then dump the toppings that have broken off into my mouth. Sometimes they sticks to the plastic bag, and I scoop them out with my tongue.

So (you can see where this is going, can’t you?) the boy gets one out of the freezer, and removes the bag, wads it up and throws it toward the trashcan.

He missed, the bag popped open, and toppings went everywhere.

I blurted out, “Why didn’t you lick your nuts off?”




To leave a comment, please go here
Thanks!