Monday, April 03, 2006

I Did It!

I got WordPress set up at my own domain and I imported my posts from here!

I also imported my blogroll (haven't edited it yet - the importer just grabbed everybody and threw them in the trunk - LOL)

Soooo....
Please vist my NEW BLOG!


I haven't figured out how to change much there. I was able to get the header turned to purple (my favorite color). But I'll be painting and decorating soon.
- - - - - - -

Blessing to the family of my great-aunt Mildred, who passed away Saturday at age 96.
May she rest in peace.

8 Comments:

Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

YEA!

8:25 AM  
Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss said...

You have the new blog set up so that you have to log in to leave a comment. You might want to turn that feature off.

smiles,
Liz

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! And um, yeah, you need to change that so we can comment!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On my way to the new digs. Do I delete this addy now and replace it with the new one?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went, but it won't let me comment since I don't have a Wordpress account. :(

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too went on over, but it wouldn't let me leave you a note. Oh, well, it looks great.
Sorry for your loss as well.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

Oh gee, I'm sorry!

I had an AWFUL headache this morning, and I went back to bed right after I posted this. I will scurry over there right now and see if I can change that setting.

....(moments later)

OK I unchecked the "users must be registered" thingy - duh on me - sorry. I just went with a lot of the defaults, 'cause I ain't too bright LOL

12:05 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Yes, please change your links (God bless you LOL)

I am trying to figure out how to add the RSS feed stuff. I never thought Blogger would seem easy - LOL

But at least I could just paste things into one page of code here. At Wordpress they have about twenty pages of code to produce one blog!

(Heading for aspirin bottle...may wash it down with a shot of whiskey LOL)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home