Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mardi Gras Miracle

Happy Fat Tuesday!


I can’t believe it - I have experienced a miracle.

Once a week or so, I try the old blog, hoping against hope that I will be allowed access.

The impossible happened (clouds part, sunbeams burst through, angelic music rings out)

I GOT IN!

I have no idea how or why - LOL

I haven’t done anything except put up a notice, redirecting viewers to this blog, in case there was anyone left on the planet that I hadn’t harassed horribly about it - LOL

- - - - - - -

I also dug through the old backup CD’s of dead hard drives (see why you should back up? LOL) and found this picture of a Mardi Gras celebrant, which is hilarious but strictly for adults only.

So...if you dare....

Mardi Gras Man

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a ghastly photo! That wasn't enough warning...

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahahahaha!! That was hilarious!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. I wonder what else he used to fill it?

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy FAT Tuesday!!!

Kel

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great photo you can tell it was a warm day.lol

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMFAO!! Oh my gosh!

I'm going to have nightmares with this image! Anyone have a spare nightlight? :D

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! That should have come with one of those "viewer discretion" things Bravo plays before all their shows! hehe

By the way, I'm moving my blog, and on that new blog I have all sorts of new links, including yours! I've moved the final furniture in, have to put a fresh coat of paint on the walls and repaint the banisters, but otherwise it's almost ready! :)
Leigh
www.thespinningpen.blogspot.com

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, my eyes! That burns!

I just passed out cubular beads in honor of Fat Tuesdays ;-)

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miracles do happen :)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that photo but then I have a warpped sence of humor.

Came over from Pammy's.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a pic...

Congrats on getting back in to your old blog.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to open links like that at work again ... :)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! He has some real, um, uh, courage to go out like that. Yeah. Courage.

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't there be a Mardi Gras Woman, just out of fairness? lol

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want to think of what would happen if my blog went down. I figure that would be the end of it. Done. Gone. Sorry folks, show's over.

Can't wait to try the blogger lottery later!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that's a king-sized queen! LOL

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home