Saturday, January 28, 2006

As we find our heroine...

(Cue emotional organ music of 1930’s melodramas. Cue deep, manly voice of announcer:)

Welcome back folks, to another episode of ‘Marti’s Miseries’ our ongoing story of a plucky little blog-gal who faces adversity and peril.

As you may recall, on last week’s episode, our brave woman of admirable exploits had been named to the Blog Herald 100 Blogs List.

Basking in glory was not in the cards for our glib gladiator, as she soon found herself in mortal peril, saturated in gasoline!

Despite this harrowing event, she emerged with the grit and determination we’ve all come to know and love.
(Cue tug-at-the-heartstrings, pulling-for-the-hero musical interlude)


Her generosity of spirit and willingness to go to any length for notoriety gave rise to her episode of Tuesday, January 24, 2006, in which she offered a FREE box of chocolates to the winner of a joke contest!
(Cue crowd sounds - murmuring approval)

BUT! (Cue menacing escapade music)


This was the last official word from our champion of chatter!



We’ve received word from some fellow operatives of her temporary hideout, where she is taking sanctuary from the Wicked BloggerBeast!

Stay tuned for more Tales of Turmoil as our heroine struggles to regain her readers and climb the Link Ladder to fame and glory, fighting for truth, justice and the American Way!


(Cue then sign off with triumphant victory music)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Marti at least the new one is working well I guess. And anyways soon your blog will be featured on the blogspotlight! next to this one! TC

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make it sound like you were sucked into the Bermuda Triangle - trust mee - everyone will be back - I'm a new fan and I made sure I re-found you. Well your note telling me the new blog name helped.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that got me laughing heartily. nice post. :)

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. That was fabulous!

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Marti! I've updated your link at my blog.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Marti, I'm so sorry this happened. Have you tried the blogger forum? If you're still interested in salvaging your archives, you might give those guys/gals a try. They're pretty helpful.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! The plucky heroine braves the storm and will win through, I'm sure. Go Marti, go Marti! :D

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Hosed: Where have you been all my life?

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the red looks great, very attractive blog. way to go marty, you da woman!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marti,

Great recovery! I have changed your link address on my site.

Onward and upward, Kid! :)

Keep on blogging, and all will be well.

David St Lawrence

10:44 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

Thank you all!

I've tried everything. I can still get in to the old blog, but it will not let me publish or make any changes...sigh. I will keep trying, but this place ain't so bad LOL

Anyplace my friends are is a good place!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(cue screams)

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home